After 6 weeks of lockdown, we have started to see a growing number of enquiries from customers looking for our help both on the servicing and the sales side of the business.
The health and safety of YOU and the Brenwood team will always come before anything else and therefore over the last week, we have been looking at how we could work safely.
So, from Monday 11th May, we are trialling a new way of working at Brenwood, so that our customers can get the help they need whilst never compromising their health.
Here is how we are protecting you and the Brenwood team:
- We have a skeleton staff to help with every requirement but maximising social distancing - with Euan carrying out service and repairs, and Carole managing the service desk and manning the phones, Tommy, our driver doing collect and delivery of vehicles and myself doing the sales
- We will have 2 metre markers on the floor and all the required PPE to protect the team
- You MUST make an appointment to visit the garage and stick to the times
- We are minimising the risk of customers overlapping and being at the garage at the same time
- Think of it like visiting your dentist or hairdresser and respect the time available
- Only 2 customers in the garage at any time
- We know it’s difficult but please do not bring the family and potentially put them at risk
- We will be operating a one way system with separate doors for entry and exit - please enter by the car park door.
- The doors will be locked at all times - a member of the team will unlock the doors when you arrive for your appointment
- Gloves and face masks will be provided by Brenwood (please put these in the bins provided when leaving) – we insist on you wearing the gloves to prevent having to sanitise the cars and surfaces after every customer visit
- We are only accepting cards or BACS payments
- We don’t want the team handling cash or having to visit the bank and face further risks
- Every car (service and sales) will have all surfaces and touch points fully sanitised prior to hand-over
- Please only visit the garage if you have to – we will still be offering our FREE collection service for all Service Customers – just call and pre-book as we anticipate this may be busy - and there is only one Tommy!!
- As we are working with a skeleton staff, we are opening restricted hours of 10-4 Monday to Saturday and closing on a Sunday. Again, we are operating strictly by appointment so please book ahead to avoid disappointment.
And don’t forget, you can still browse our full range of used cars on our website and reserve online for only £99.
Our sales team will then give you a call to discuss the sales in more detail, process the paperwork and discuss finance options. We can also deliver the car to your door.
I should re-iterate that this is a trial period to see how things go and to ensure there is sufficient demand to remain open. If we can make this work, we will look at the safety measures which in enable us to gradually bringing back additional team members.
Thanks again for your support and please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything at all.
We really are here to help.